Healthcare Provider CPR/AED (page 1)
For More Healthcare Provider details, CLICK HERE
The Best for Less!
Why pay more plus add-on expenses for materials?
National Safety Council (NSC) certifications are one of the top 3 accepted in Massachusetts for emergency responders. NSC Health Care Provider CPR/AED meets all American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines.
NSC Health Care Provider CPR/AED is used and accepted by numerous Sheriff’s Departments, Fire Departments, EMTs, Paramedics and Lifeguards in Massachusetts and other states.
Who else uses this professional certification?
- Athletic Trainers
- Safety/Security Personnel
- Business and Industrial Personnel
- Health Care Professionals
Here are some of the National Organizations that accept NSC Health Care Provider certification.
- DOT = Department of Transportation
- OSHA = Office of Safety and Health Administration
- CDC = Center for Disease Control
- NFPA = National Fire Protection Association
Affordable Classes meets OSHA Best Practices! Check out the OSHA Best Practices Guide here.
This course is open to Professional and Lay rescuers (anyone). We will travel to all of Massachusetts , Connecticut and Rhode Island to provide training.