Healthcare Provider CPR/AED (page 1)
For More Healthcare Provider details, CLICK HERE
The Best for Less!
Why pay more plus add-on expenses for materials?
National Safety Council (NSC) certifications are one of the top 3 accepted in Massachusetts for emergency responders. NSC Health Care Provider CPR/AED meets all American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines.
NSC Health Care Provider CPR/AED is used and accepted by numerous Sheriff’s Departments, Fire Departments, EMTs, Paramedics and Lifeguards in Massachusetts and other states.
Who else uses this professional certification?
- Athletic Trainers
- Safety/Security Personnel
- Business and Industrial Personnel
- Health Care Professionals
Here are some of the National Organizations that accept NSC Health Care Provider certification.
- DOT = Department of Transportation
- OSHA = Office of Safety and Health Administration
- CDC = Center for Disease Control
- NFPA = National Fire Protection Association
This course is open to Professional and Lay rescuers (anyone). We will travel to all of Massachusetts , Connecticut and Rhode Island to provide training.