DON’T PAY THOSE HIGH PRICES!
OUR LOW OVERHEAD ALLOWS US TO PROVIDE LOW PRICES!
|COURSE||OUR PRICE||Competitors’ Price|
|Adult CPR/AED and First Aid||$55||$70-$125|
|Pediatric CPR/AED/First Aid||$55||$70-$125|
|First Aid (only) *||$30||$45-$75|
|First Aid for Restaurants (includes Choke Saver) *||$30||$50-$70|
| Healthcare Provider / Professional (BLS) CPR/AED
(Complete course with mask)
|Health Care Provider / Professional (BLS) CPR/AED w/First Aid||$60||$110-160|
The above prices are for one person; most group classes require at least 8 people (* these classes require at least 10 people). Group classes can be held at your location…at no extra charge!
Note: Blood/Airborne Pathogens courses are also available with new materials. Add it to your CPR/First Aid course for more savings!
- ALL CPR courses meet American Heart Association Guidelines
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts accepts our professional CPR for lifeguarding
- All courses are nationally certified courses
- Meet OSHA, Childcare, Choke Saver and Camp Counselor requirements
For price for Bloodborne/Airborne Pathogens Training, please Contact Us!
- Human Resources, Safety and Office Managers, please Contact Us for more information!
- AFFORDABLE CLASSES IS HERE FOR YOUR CORPORATE SAFETY TRAINING NEEDS; WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY CONDUCTED BUSINESS AND INDUSTRY SAFETY TRAINING CLASSES FOR 25 YEARS!
Affordable Classes meets OSHA Best Practices! Check out the OSHA Best Practices Guide here.
“I have been fully certified to teach CPR/AED and First Aid classes to Western New England and the Pioneer Valley for over 25 years. I have successfully conducted hundreds of health and safety training classes . You will not get lost in the shuffle , I personally process all certificates myself! Our service will satisfy you and save you money too!” Tony Yacuzzo, Owner Affordable Classes